Own Your Voice Masks
- Material: Cotton 95%, Spandex 5% - Comfortable (Soft & Breathable)
- Washable / Reusable
- One fits most adults (Unisex)
- Made in USA
- Filter pocket (filter not included)
- Color: Black with White/Yellow lettering
Buy single: $10
See Contents Below:
- "Own Your Voice" Sticker (3" x 2")
- "Madame Gandhi" Foil Sticker (3" x 2")
- "The Future is Female" Sticker (3" x 2")
- "Set Your Pussy Free" Sticker (3" x 2")
- "Top Knot Turn Up" Stickers (3" x 2”)
- “See Me Thru” Holographic Image Sticker (3”x2”)
These face coverings are intended to help prevent the spread of Covid-19. They also intend to serve as the visible message of "one person can make a huge difference. I am part of the whole. We are all connected.” Finally, they are intended to raise money for the virtual production of educational content that allows Give A Beat to continue its mission of providing incarcerated people with the ability to learn beatmaking and DJing remotely.
Madame Gandhi Masks are a fundraising effort with Give a Beat to support the creation of alternative music education programming content as a result of COVID-19.
Give a Beat is an organization based in Los Angeles that uses the power of music to promote social justice - offering a variety of electronic/ DJ music workshops, mentoring, and education programs for individuals in the incarceration system. With COVID-19 cancellations, volunteers are not currently allowed to provide service in person, however thankfully, alternative programming is being offered in the prisons. All proceeds will go directly towards Give a Beat.
Don’t need a mask but would love to donate? Click here: https://www.giveabeat.